What is Circadian Driven Hormones?
We can see that melatonin level will increase when we sleep and cortisol level will drop when you are asleep and will be highest in the morning. If this cycle is affected your sleep quality might also be affected.
It is a chemical compound left over from the energy-producing process in your muscle. It can affect us to sleep less
It is converted by cortisol.
It should be opposite relationship with melatonin. When melatonin is high, cortisol should be low. When one of them is not balance it can affect our sleep pattern.
Produced by the pineal gland. It is triggered by darkness and when signal our body to sleep.
Find out if it is hormone related
Is sleeping quality the cause for your health issues?
HK BioTek Technology Competence
• Sample will be sent to ZRT Laboratory in the United States for analysis, which is the only specialty hormone laboratory to have qualified for the CDC's Hormone Standardization Program (HoSt).
• All hormone test are analyzed with reference ranges for individual patient ages, menstrual status, and hormone supplementation
• ZRT is the only laboratory to perform an extraction process for saliva testing, which separates hormones from background contamination. This ensures accurate test results for low-concentration hormones.
Dried urine samples are used for a comprehensive assessment to unlock the relationship between sleeping issue and hormones.
(4 Samples at different time)
Cortisol, Cortisone, Melatonin (MT6s), Creatinine (Crt)
The report suggests how to improve the situations.
Combine with healthcare professional’s consultation, you can achieve the optimal health in a simple way!
You will be receiving the followings within 2-3 weeks：
The Testing Process
1. How can this test help me?
Can know whether both cortisol and melatonin are balance.
2. What can I do if they are not balance?
We can use melatonin supplements. The safe range is 0.5mg to 5mg. And research shows that taking melatonin in small dose is more effective than large dose.
3. Why do we need to test both cortisol and cortisone?
It gives a better picture of total cortisol production by adrenal.
Search for the latest News of HK BioTek