Find out if emotion issues are hormone related
What is Neurotransmitters?
Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers used by the
nervous system to relay anything that it sees, hears, touches, smells or ingests -
communicating back and forth between the brain and the body.
Optimal balance is required to maintain health.
Imbalances can produce psychological symptoms.
mediator of pleasure and reward; improves attention, focus and motivation, modulates movement control, and is a key player in addictive behaviors.
Epinephrine & norepinephrine:
regulate the fight or flight response by stimulating alertness, blood pressure and heart rate.
γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)
major inhibitory ‘off’ switch in the brain; improves mood, relieves anxiety and promotes sleep.
major excitatory ‘on’ switch in the brain; increases alertness, optimizes learning and memory, and improves mood and libido.
anti-inflammatory; improves sleep quality and calms aggression.
increase metabolism, promotes wakefulness and suppresses appetite
promotes energy, elevates mood and regulates attention and aggression
the ‘happiness molecule’; contributes to the feelings of calm and wellbeing that ease depression and anxiety, supports sleep and decreases appetite.
Are you troubled with the following problems?
• Often feel worried or anxious
• Feel sad often
• Prone to panic attacks
• Struggle with impulsivity
• Addiction problems
• Diagnosed with a mental health disorder
• Moodiness and impatienc
• Have a gloomy outlook
• Feeling lost in life
• Find it hard to get out of bed
• Require coffee or sugar to start your day
• Feeling tired but hyper
• Sleep disturbances & bad dreams
• Repetitive behaviors like handwashing or cleaning
• Hard to concentrate
• Excessive moodiness, tears, anger or depression around period
If you are troubled with any 3 problems of the above, your neurotransmitter might be imbalance, leading to your emotional issues!
Health Impacts of Neurotransmitters
Anxiety & Depression:
Linked with imbalances of Glutamate, PEA, Histamine, Serotonin, as well as Epinephrine and Norepinephrine
GABA, Dopamine and Serotonin imbalances are commonly linked to disorders like ADD, ADHD and OCD.
An imbalance between excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters is likely.
Glutamate, Histamine, Dopamine, GABA, Serotonin, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine play a role in insomnia.
PMS or PMDD:
Imbalances like Serotonin, Dopamine, Norepinephrine and GABA are often involved.
HK BioTek Technology Competence
• Sample will be sent to ZRT Laboratory in the United States for analysis, which is the only specialty hormone laboratory to have qualified for the CDC’s Hormone Standardization Program (HoSt).
• All hormone test are analysed with reference ranges for individual patient ages, menstrual status, and hormone supplementation.
• ZRT is the only laboratory to perform an extraction process for saliva testing, which separates hormones from background contamination. This ensures accurate test results for low-concentration hormones
The report suggests how to improve the situations.
Combine with healthcare professional’s consultation, you can achieve the optimal health in a simple way!
You will be receiving the report within 2-3 weeks:
Dried urine samples are used for a comprehensive assessment to unlock the relationship between emotion issue and hormones.
The Testing Process
1. What are neurotransmitters?
Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers used by the nervous system to relay information from one nerve to another. Optimal neurotransmitter balance is required to maintain proper health. Imbalances can cause the brain and the body to be over- or under-stimulated producing neurological or psychological symptoms.
2. How a dysregulated nervous system impacts health?
Genetics, environment, chemicals and nutritional deficiencies are a few factors that can impact neurotransmitter production. Once out of balance, the nervous system begins to compensate, which can lead to neurological or psychological symptoms.
3. What is the connection between hormone and neurotransmitters?
In the neurological system, hormones are synergistic with neurotransmitters, modulating their production, signaling and metabolism. Because of this complex interplay, the combined testing of hormones and neurotransmitters provide a diagnostic edge over the traditional psychological inventory.
Search for the latest News of HK BioTek