Find out if they are hormone-related
Hormone is a cause for overweight?
Hormones are key players in regulating weight, metabolism, blood sugar, insulin, fat storage. As we age, shifting hormones complicated by chronic stress, poor diet and lack of exercise trigger a lot of health issues, like weight gain.
Are you troubled with the following problems?
• Difficulty in losing weight despite dieting and exercising
• Weight gain with belly fat
• Weight gain in hips and thighs
• BMI greater than average
• Loss of lean muscle
• Increased appetite or food cravings
If you are troubled with any 2 problems of the above, your hormones might be imbalance, leading to your weight control issues!
Hormones issues related to weight problems
belly fat, increased appetite, sugar cravings, impaired thyroid and metabolism
Vitamin D3 deficiency:
hyperinsulinemia, belly (visceral) fat storage
weight gain in hips and thighs, water retention, low thyroid, sluggish metabolism
insulin resistance/ metabolic syndrome, abdominal obesity
hypothyroidism, low metabolic rate, difficulty in losing weight
Fasting insulin elevated:
decreased lean muscle/ increased body fat, decreased metabolic rate, abdominal obesity
predictive of type 2 diabetes
HK BioTek Technology Competence
• Sample will be sent to ZRT Laboratory in the United States for analysis, which is the only specialty hormone laboratory to have qualified for the CDC’s Hormone Standardization Program (HoSt).
• All hormone test are analysed with reference ranges for individual patient ages, menstrual status, and hormone supplementation.
• ZRT is the only laboratory to perform an extraction process for saliva testing, which separates hormones from background contamination. This ensures accurate test results for low-concentration hormones
Saliva and blood testing by finger-prick are used for a comprehensive assessment to unlock the relationship between weight issue and hormones.
Dried Blood Spot
The report suggests how to improve the situations. Combine with healthcare professional’s consultation, you can achieve the optimal health in a simple way!
You will be receiving the report within 2-3 weeks:
The Testing Process
1. What is the connection between hormone and weight?
Hormones are the key players in regulating weight, metabolism, blood sugar, insulin, as well as the time and location the body stores fat. As we age, shifting hormones trigger numerous symptoms of imbalance, which includes unexplained weight gain.
2. How does Weight Hormone Profile help me?
By measuring the isolate specific imbalances of hormones, to identify hormonal imbalances associated with weight gain and obesity. This also detects markets for insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and diabetes. More importantly, to facilitate the correction of imbalances to proactive weight control, and the associated risks for cardiometabolic disease and diabetes.
3. Who benefits from this test?
Menopausal women or andropausal men with unexplained weight gain, obesity, abdominal fat, high BMI, or hypometabolism. Anyone who are experiencing loss of lean muscle, increased appetite and/or sugar cravings, chronic stress or low thyroid symptoms.
Search for the latest News of HK BioTek