Find out if it is hormone related
Association between hormone and vitamin D
Hormone imbalance and vitamin D deficiency can also affect athlete performances and also maybe is the reason why athlete always get hurt.
Who is suitable for this test?
Individuals who train for competitions, compete at a high level, feel like they are 'hitting a wall', suffer from nagging or persistent injuries, are interested in seeing how their workouts affect their hormones
HK BioTek Technology Competence
• Sample will be sent to ZRT Laboratory in the United States for analysis, which is the only specialty hormone laboratory to have qualified for the CDC's Hormone Standardization Program (HoSt).
• All hormone test are analyzed with reference ranges for individual patient ages, menstrual status, and hormone supplementation
• ZRT is the only laboratory to perform an extraction process for saliva testing, which separates hormones from background contamination. This ensures accurate test results for low-concentration hormones.
Saliva and blood testing by finger-prick are used for a comprehensive assessment to unlock the relationship between wellness and hormones.
Blood Spot Card (1 Sheet)
Vitamin D, Thyroid stimulating Hormone (TSH), Insulin, Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c), Free Thyroixine (fT4), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3)
Estradriol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S (DS), Cortisol (C)
Dried Blood Spot
The report suggests how to improve the situations.
Combine with healthcare professional’s consultation, you can achieve the optimal health in a simple way!
You will be receiving the followings within 2-3 weeks：
The Testing Process
1. How is hormone related to exercise performance?
Overtraining syndrome (OTS) can be diagnosed by the estradiol and testosterone levels ratio.
2. What is the different between Elite Metrics Profile and Fitness Metrics Profile?
Elite Metrics Profile are for those who is already in high level training, who feel like they are hitting a wall or always having persistent injuries.
Fitness Metrics Profile are for those who just start a fitness program.
Search for the latest News of HK BioTek