What is Hs-CRP?
Hs-CRP is the indicator for inflammation.
Find out if it is hormone related
Who is suitable for this test?
Individuals with: excessive fatigue, weight gain (especially in the waist belly fat), sugar cravings, chronic stress, and low sex drive.
Women with: Premenopausal symptoms of estrogen excess or progesterone deficiency, menstrual bleeding abnormalities, infertility, excessive facial/ body hair, menopausal symptoms, hair loss, PCOS.
Symptoms Associated with Vitamin D
Vitamin D deficiency is a common problem, and the symptoms are not obvious. But Vitamin D deficiency are linked with a lot of disease such as cardiovascular diseases, stroke, depression, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, flu, and several cancers.
Symptoms Associated with Testosterone and DHEAS
They both help maintain libido and increase lean muscle mass and metabolic. Women who has high testosterone and DHEA usually have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).
HK BioTek Technology Competence
• Sample will be sent to ZRT Laboratory in the United States for analysis, which is the only specialty hormone laboratory to have qualified for the CDC's Hormone Standardization Program (HoSt).
• All hormone test are analyzed with reference ranges for individual patient ages, menstrual status, and hormone supplementation
• ZRT is the only laboratory to perform an extraction process for saliva testing, which separates hormones from background contamination. This ensures accurate test results for low-concentration hormones.
Saliva and blood testing by finger-prick are used for a comprehensive assessment to unlock the relationship between wellness and hormones.
Dried Blood Spot
The report suggests how to improve the situations.
Combine with healthcare professional’s consultation, you can achieve the optimal health in a simple way!
You will be receiving the followings within 2-3 weeks：
The Testing Process
1. What is the relationship between polycystics ovaries and hormonal imbalance?
Polycystic ovaries occur when numerous growths/cysts develop on the ovaries. This is commonly associated with a hormonal imbalance such as estrogen dominance and/or an excess of male hormones. In many cases, these cysts are benign and can shrink or even disappear when the hormone imbalance is corrected. The ovaries should be removed if the cysts are cancerous or causing pain and do not respond to treatment.
2. How does Wellness Metrics Profile help me?
When you are not sure whether you are having hormonal imbalance or feel like you are having but you do not have a specific problem this test can help you identify general hormonal balance problems.
3. Is this test suitable for male?
Yes. Hormonal imbalance in males is always linked to increase prostate disease, low sex drive, rapid aging and poor quality of life.
Search for the latest News of HK BioTek