Creator Jovita Cheung
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time 20 mins
Servings 10 balls
Shredded Coconut (Optional)
Chia Seeds (Optional)
1. Mix the muesli and prunes and blend it.
2. Shape the mixture into balls shape.
3. Coat them with some shredded coconut or chia seeds if you like.
4. Cut the pretzels in half and attach as the “legs”
5. Insert the pine nuts into the ball as the “eye”
*Other than shredded coconut and chia seeds, you can also coat your spider with some cocoa powder.
Nutrition (per ball)